Run 8 has released Update #4 for V2 Today. Below are a list of changes
- Adjusted the threshold PSI/Second reduction-rate necessary to trigger the
Emergency-Application Valve; this solves a minor issue reported about
inconsistent emergency-application dump behaviour. (Since the customer who
reported this is from Australia, I've added the extraneous “u” to the word
“behaviour” in his honor)
- Corrected a crash-condition null reference that sometimes occurred during
- Fixed two code mistakes with NORAC signals regarding non-dwarf MediumClear
and LimitedClear aspects (for the Selkirk and Mohawk routes)
- Fixed a code mistake regarding the rear trucks of the SD40 Tunnel Motors
- Fixed another possible cause of the random loss of Simulation Settings when the
- Fixed issue with humped-cars slamming too hard into bowl-tracks that are close to full
An update was also released for the Selkirk/Mohawk Region which addresses track, signal, and scenery issues.
You can find both updates on the Run 8 Studios Website.